Welcome Ben Shoemaker
We are excited to announce that Ben Shoemaker has joined our team as Vice President of our Michigan Branch. We’re expanding our reach, hiring an entire second office of underwriters, and now proudly serving all 50 States.
Ben has 18 years of industry experience working the retail, wholesale and carrier sides. With a focus on emerging markets and niche classes, he seeks to provide solutions for agents that are on the cutting edge. His team will focus on Cannabis (see below), Agribusiness, Umbrella, and new products and programs will be developed over time. Call him at 719-301-6932 or email him at Ben@cig-llc.biz or better yet just start sending us your Acords to Submissions@cig-llc.biz
Commercial Insurance Group, LLC
Hard to place risks? High hazard business? Problems getting insurance? Call us!
Main Line: 303-900-2960
Commercial Auto & Trucking ext. 2
Property ext. 3
Personal Lines ext. 4
Garage & Dealers ext. 5
Operator ext. 0
Ben is our Cannabis guy too. Not sure what we can insure? Just reach out at firstname.lastname@example.org and he can help you navigate this exciting new market that is growing like weeds.
Per a recent Forbes article: “According to Arcview Market Research and its research partner BDS Analytics, over the next 10 years, the legal cannabis industry will see much progress around the globe. Spending on legal cannabis worldwide is expected to hit $57 billion by 2027. The adult-use (recreational) market will cover 67% of the spending; medical marijuana will take up the remaining 33%.” READ MORE