Special Service requires special coverage.

Owning a hospitality business means that service is key–it’s what separates your insured from everyone else. However, they face some risks that normal businesses do not. From slip and fall accidents involving guests to a fire that damages a room and causes smoke inhalation injuries, your insured needs insurance coverage to help protect their business. Businesses in the hospitality industry that serve or sell liquor are at additional risk for unexpected claims.

Look to CIG to provide comprehensive coverage designed to mitigate your client’s broad and special risks. By bringing our extensive experience to the table, you will show your client that service and the right coverage are key.

We will need Acords 125, 126 and 140 + GL Liquor Supplement or Restaurant Supplement 

Food for Thought: Here’s a great article from on “Why Restaurants Are Under Insured”

For hotels, please fill out the Habitational Supplemental as well

A waiter carrying a tray of drinks

A waiter carrying a tray of drinks


  • Package Policy

  • Stand Alone G.L or Liquor (if needed)

  • General Liability

  • Liquor Liability (Separate or Sub-Limit)

  • Assault and Battery (Included or Sub-Limit)

  • Umbrella or Excess Limits Available

  • Property

  • Building, B.P.P including stock & spoilage

  • Business Interruption

  • Crime: Inside/Out

  • Employment Practices

  • Protection Class 9 or 10

  • Sign Coverage

  • Employee Theft/Crime


  • Bars, Taverns, Restaurants

  • Nightclubs, Social Clubs

  • Caterers, Special Events

  • Hotels, Motels, Lodging

  • Convenience Stores, Package Stores

  • Bowling Alleys

  • Other establishments that serve or sell liquor

We will need Acord 125, 126 and 140 + SUPPLEMENT: G.L Liquor 2014

Have more questions? Email us at OR check out our knowledge base:

ashley dodge