Homes & Dwellings

Large house with lighting on inside within a sunset background  Forms applicable: DP-1, DP-3, and HO-3. Just scroll down below to get started.

Large house with lighting on inside within a sunset background

Forms applicable: DP-1, DP-3, and HO-3. Just scroll down below to get started.

Thank you for your interest in our Surplus Lines Homeowners Program! 

Have questions? Email us at or call us at 855-900-2960 ext. 4 and we’ll try to help you out.

OR check out our knowledge base:


  1. NO ACORD Apps Needed. 

  2. Up to 750 (1M in California) in Coverage A in-house with this program (up to $10Mil as a referral)

  3. Declined due to I.S.O. or Fireline Rating (Ex. Hazardhub up to F10)

  4. Quake, Personal Article Floater and Flood available upon request

  5. Primary home, Secondary, Short term rental, Annual rental, Vacant

  6. Single, Duplex, Triplex and Four-plex all are fine

  7. Low Credit Scores O.K.

  8. Up to 3 claims O.K.

  9. Lapse in coverage up to 60 days

  10. Updates within last 20 years to electrical, heating, and plumbing and updates within 35 years for roof

Other underwriters guidelines must be met, but are subject to each risk submitted. Questions or comments? Email Sr. Underwriter and Team Lead of the Personal Lines Adriana Oregon or call us at 303-900-2960 ext. 4. 

Be sure to provide the AGENT'S email so that all accounts are under the same login. You can share your login with your C.S.R.’s accordingly. 

NOTE: We use an application called Bigfoot Inspections which is a carrier requirement. Alternatively, photos can be submitted HERE

In California we require 100” minimum brush clearance or there is a 10% wildfire deductible.

For more information, visit the CalFire website. Things we look for:

  • Are there branches near chimneys

  • Did they at least clear the debris off the roof

  • Did they clear trees to at least 10 feet from the house

Before getting started:

  • Looking for the Homeowners application? CLICK HERE

  • Looking for a Personal Article Floater? CLICK HERE

  • Need Residential Flood ? CLICK HERE

  • Is the residential property on 200 or more acres? Email for more information.

  • Is the residential property under construction? Get started HERE

  • Is this actually a Commercial Apartment or Condo risk? Get started HERE

  • Looking for Tiny Homes or Mobile Homes? Click here for Tiny Homes or Mobile Homes.  


Underwriting Portal:

Need an agency username?

Please look out for emails from the system (COMMERCIALINSURANCE@SUREFYRE.CO) and add us to your contacts to avoid updates ending up in your junk mail.

To request a change in email for notifications, please contact

Need to make changes? Submit a note in the comments section of the application directly to your underwriter.


Already have a user name? Log on to the portal ( and simply click the plus sign in the top right (see below). Forgot your username or password? Click FORGOT PASSWORD.

If you Still need assistance, please Email or call us at 303-900-2960 ext. 0

ashley dodge